Display and set your browser width. Excellent for responsive web design and testing media queries. Includes keyboard shortcuts!
Browser Resize brings quick and easy browser resizing for responsive web and mobile development. See your browsers current width with a click of a button or a single keystroke. Yes, this baby has keyboard shortcuts!
With quick presets for mobile devices, check media queries or your mobile website with a single keystroke.
- Ctrl + Right Arrow opens the extension popup
- Up - manually increases browser width
- Down - manually decreases browser width
- Ctrl + 1 - resizes for iPhone (opens new window with current tab)
- Ctrl + Shift + 1 - resizes for iPhone landscape (opens new window with current tab)
- Ctrl + 2 - resizes for iPad
- Ctrl + Shift + 2 - resizes for iPad landscape
- Ctrl + 3 - resizes for iPhone 4s and below (opens new window with current tab)
- Ctrl + Shift + 3 - resizes for iPhone 4s and below landscape (opens new window with current tab)
- Ctrl + esc resets the window to 1200x800 and exits
Cmd is substituted for Ctrl on Mac.
NOTE:Because Cmd + Shift + 3 on a Mac takes a screen shot landscape for iPhone 4s and below doesn't work on a Mac.
Please report all bugs (or suggestions) using the Send Feedback link on the extension's details page. If you don't let me know I can't fix/add it.