You can now enjoy one-click access to all your Webmail accounts in one convenient spot! Retrieve your messages and more.
The easy way to stay on top of emails! Instantly check your email accounts – with one click.
Click “Free” to install InboxAce™. Free Download.
With InboxAce you can stop constantly checking your email. Save time. Search email addresses. Access social media accounts. All for FREE.
With InboxAce you can…
• Get access to Gmail®, Hotmail®, Yahoo®Mail and more!
• Get automatic email alerts for your webmail accounts.
• It’s FREE and easy to use. No registration required.
So, join our thousands of loyal users. Try InboxAce today.
The InboxAce extension offers convenient web search, homepage and default search. For more info click here:http://eula.mindspark.com/ask/uninstall.
End User License Agreement:http://eula.mindspark.com/ask/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable"(for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://support.mindspark.com.
If you are still seeing Ask after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here:http://eula.mindspark.com/ask/uninstall.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here:http://support.mindspark.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp