Shows graphs and diagrams rendered by PlantUML (UML, Ditaa and Dot).
Renders UML diagram as defined in a text file. For full syntax of the text file, see:
1. Install the extension from Chrome Web Store.
2. Check "Allow access to file URLs"in chrome://extensions/.
3. Open local or remote text file with UML diagram definition in browser (the text starts with @startuml).
4. See the rendered UML diagram!
If the plugin stops working after update, uncheck and check the "Allow access to file URLs"in chrome://extensions/ again.
If it does not help, clear the cache (strange Chrome caching behavior). I do not know, what Chrome is doing, but I had to reload background page and popup page of the extension after update.
- Automatically updates the diagram when the local file is changed.
- You can use your own server by changing the server URL in the popup of the action button (action button is displayed while viewing PlantUML files).
Your data on all websites
Used to check whether the current page contains PlantUML diagram.